- WebDriverElement() now implements the shadow_root property. This returns a ShadowRootElement() object to interact with the shadow root of an element.
- Failed driver imports are logged at the debug level instead of silently ignored
- browser.html_snapshot() now takes the optional unique_file argument. Setting this to False will disable the addition of random characters to the filename.
- repr(ElementList()) now returns the repr of the internal container.
- Driver.find_link_by_<x> methods have been removed. Use Driver.links.find_by_<x>.
- Screenshot taken by WebDriverElement.screenshot() now implements Selenium’s element screenshot instead of cropping a full page screenshot.
- Flask/Django’s back/forward methods more accurately store browsing history
- Official Python 3.6 support has been removed
- 0.17.0 would report as 0.16.0. 0.18.0 reports correctly.
- When using Firefox, extensions can now be installed